>Following finslippy‘s lead, here I go:
- There is no reason to run 26.2 miles. We’re the head of the food chain, people – we’re not supposed to have to run like that.
- Bed is the happiest place ever.
- All things pumpkin are fabulous – they should be trotted out much more often than just in the autumn. This is why they CAN it.
- Don’t save your fine china for special occasions. Use it all the time.
- Fresh flowers need no excuse to be bought.
- Keep the bathroom clean; you never know when you’ll be praying to the porcelain god.
- Dress up for nights out, church, funerals, the symphony… the world has gotten too casual. Besides, it’s fun to spruce up once in a while.
Forgive these thoughtless posts… our family has some sort of bug that’s got all our tumbles a’rumbling. I don’t want to cheat on NaBloPoMo, but desperate times call for desperate measures.