This is an absolute favorite around here – my adaptation of a recipe I found in Cooking Light. My mom rearranged it into her own version – it’s very versatile and absolutely delicious. Perfect for brunches, potlucks, showers – good hot or cold.
Orzo with Zucchini, Sundried Tomatoes & Feta
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 16 oz package orzo
- olive oil
- 2 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 6-7 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ½ jar sundried tomatoes in oil, sliced thin
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 4 oz package feta crumbles
- Cook pasta according to directions and toss with some olive oil.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, add zucchini and cook until tender.
- Add garlic and cook another three minutes.
- Stir in everything else but the cheese.
- Cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pasta and cheeses.